Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you ship outside the US? Yes. However, it will cost a bit more, but we can give you an estimate prior to purchase.
- Do you make all your own hats? Yes, this is a 100% husband and wife operation -- we're the only ones who touch the hat bodies once they arrive from the manufacturer.
- Should I go up a size from my rodeo hat if I want a fashion hat? Yes, please see our measurement video.
- Should I measure my head with my extensions on? Yes! If you are accustomed to wearing extensions, be sure to measure with your extension on.
- Are your hats pure animal blend or do they contain wool? 100% animal blend -- no wool. Which means Rabbit, Beaver and Mink.
- Do you have stock hats? We rarely have finished hats in stock at this time -- nearly everything is custom order. In the near future, we hope to have a show room with hats to try on, as well as some stock hat options readily available for purchase.
- Do you do shows? We only do one show a year -- Las Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo in December. Time at shows is time out of the hat shop -- making it difficult to stay caught up on incoming custom orders.
- Is there a waiting list or lead time on receiving a hat once it's purchased? Yes, we are 6 months out on custom orders.
- Do you have to pay for the hat upfront? We require a $200 non-refundable deposit to get your order on the books and the hat body ordered for your custom hat.
Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or (817) 894-3327 if you have any further questions.